Saturday, February 9, 2013

Hello I'm back!

Hard to believe it's been almost a year and a half, but it's been crazy busy. We bought a house in a historic district near downtown Phoenix, and it was one heck of a fixer upper we got at auction. So it's been a lot of work. Speaking of work, that has been very busy too, so adding to the fact that we now live 10.5 miles from the office, I am not riding as much as I would like to, in fact, 2012 was my lowest mile year since I started keeping track in 2004. I'll be writing more regularly again, soon. About to get started riding with the Phoenix Bike Club, more to come on that. Also getting started with mentoring in the Quest program with Youth Pathways, and getting re-trained for the new IFMA CFM Exam review class, so I can teach that, will be in LA for training this coming Wed-Fri. That's it for today, ttyl!

No comments: