Friday, September 10, 2010

Biketalk for Friday Sep 10

Looking forward to getting some miles in this weekend.. felt real strong this morning finishing the first week back riding every day.
Fixing a sticky campy road shifter
Today an noon I'm going to attempt to fix this thing... it may be some dirt but  more likely it's the new bar tape I put on last weekend constraining the operation. Still to hot for a lunchtime ride on Friday but it's getting cool enough to think about it (another month)...
 
Here's the link to my blog w pics of the new paint job, turned out great! I'm thinking not put the Bilenky stickers back on, no one knows what they mean anyway and I kind of like the minimal look. No racks or anything on my bike now, it's nice and clean if you want to try a ride on a quality  steel frame bike let me know it's all yours!

No comments: